We are continually exposed to a growing number of health threatening pollutants that can be categorized into three groups: biological contaminants, toxic gases, and particulates. To deal with these hazards, PhotoClean units combine powerful purification methods:
• Ultraviolet Germicidal irradiation (UVGI) occurs when ambient air flows through out killing chamber and passes by our special ultraviolet lamp where it is exposed to intense levels of ultraviolet light that aides in the destruction of organic unfriendly particles.
• Powerful light wavelengths are generated that energize the gaseous contents of the passing air producing a purifying plasma that destroys bacteria, viruses, fungi, VOC’s, and other organics as well as neutralizing unpleasant odors.
• Particulates such as dust and smoke are bombarded by photoelectrons to remove them from the air.
PCO is an advanced process by which volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), bacteria, mold and fungus are destroyed by incorporating photon and ultraviolet (UV) energy activating a catalyst (TiO2) creating photo catalytic oxidation. PCO is produced by the air being exposed to photon light and passing through a catalyst comprised of specific Nano sized mineral compounds. After the air’s exposure to the lamp’s energy in the PCO chamber, three specific free radicals are released which destroy the bio-aerosols (bacteria, molds, and fungus). During the process, hydrogen peroxide, hydroxyl radicals, and hydroxides are released back into the area where they attach themselves to specific organisms and kill them.
• Unit mounted inside air duct, fan coil return and AHU
• Highly effective in removing VOC’s, odor, dust particles, bacteria and virus from passing air and inside air duct and AHU
• Employs the most advanced nanotechnology to coat TiO2 on patented metallic surface (Grade 304 stainless) and UV lamp for outstanding (PCO) performance
• No affect the pressure drop in existing HVAC system
• Free of maintenance and washable design. Grade 304 stainless housing and PCO Probe, excellent durability
• Long services life time and low operation cost
PhotoClean PTU is sized according to the application which is based on duct size, air velocity, temperature, humidity, dosage request and the pollutant level. PhotoClean PTU can size the application in order to achieve 99.9% destruction at one time. If you have an application that requires our help in specifying a PhotoClean solution, just give us a call, or calculate DIY with our “PhotoClean – PTU Sizing Table” or “PhotoClean – PTU fast sizing guide.
Specifications for innoclean PTU 102E / F / G, please read innoclean PTU leaflet
有關 innoclean PTU 的產品規格及使用建議等，歡迎聯絡我們及參閱 innoclean PTU 小冊子
All are answered by our senior house advisor
We’ll activate it just the way you want.
Get answers about Mone before you buy. Talk with our Specialist.
Get answers about IAQ Engineering. Keep contact with us.