Titanium Dioxide has to be coated on a carrier before it can be used in the ventilation system. Choosing the right carrier for TiO2 is a critical task in developing a world's class Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) system. Many PCO systems are still using perforated metal sheet as their carrier but they all have very small contact area. Phototroph uses a three dimensional extruded ceramic filter as the carrier.
We use the progressive thermal dip-coating method to bind our TiO2 sol-gel and the ceramic filter. An anatase Titanium Dioxide layer forms evenly on the ceramic filter surface under a temperature of 500°C. This coated ceramic filter is washable and maintenance friendly that has excellent adsorption, decomposition and sterilization properties.
• Prevent airborne pathogens
• Keep away the VOC and odorous gases
• Excellent adsorption, decomposition and sterilization properties
• Extremely Low Pressure
• Suitable for using in the HVAC system
• Large surface area
• Nominal Size: 595mm x 295mm x 22mm, 595mm x 595mm x 22mm
• Nominal Surface Velocity: 2.5m/s
• Resistance: 40 Pa (at 2.5m/s)
• Ceramic Filter Pore Density: 200 cells per square inch
• Ceramic Filter Porosity: >50%
• Acetaldehyde Removal Rate according to JIS R1701 Part 2: 360umol/m2/hour
• Installation: AHU, VAV box and Fan coil
All are answered by our senior house advisor
We’ll activate it just the way you want.
Get answers about Mone before you buy. Talk with our Specialist.
Get answers about IAQ Engineering. Keep contact with us.